Our client aims to connect and protect business and society. This company enables organisations to share sensitive data through one trustworthy digital platform. Our platform addresses data sharing problems during interactions between citizens and government bodies.
The company adopts distributed ledger technology (DLT), to deliver a cyber secure platform for organisations to collaborate on secure reliable data. Facilitating secure data sharing where data security, protection, integrity and governance are required.
About the Job
This client is a well-funded product-based business in London and we’re looking for an astute consultant passionate about our mission and ensuring the ongoing success of our customers.
You will manage all new and ongoing bespoke projects with customers. In the longer term, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a fantastic customer experience, from the point of onboarding, through every interaction with the support team, which will ultimately lead to license renewals, follow on projects and generate customer referrals for the Sales team.
Success will be realised if:
- You’ve directly contributed to increasing the net retention of our customers in our government verticals.
- You can confidently answer advanced product usage and technical questions.
- Our customers, big and small, trust and rely on you to help them achieve their goals.
- You have high credibility internally and are a sought-after resource for specific customers and product initiatives.
- The Customer Success team is more efficient and scalable thanks to your input on how to automate, simplify, and improve our daily workflows.
We would love to speak with individuals who have:
- Consultant experience working with early adopter customers to elicit requirements and deliver projects.
- Business analyst knowledge and experience in maintaining ongoing customer relationships.
- Technical Support or Customer Success experience at a software business catering to Public Sector customers.
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic ability to read between the lines and understand what customers are saying.
- Experience building out customer journeys from scratch and expanding product adoption.
- A desire to take their career and experience to the next level with full accountability.
- Accountable for all project and bespoke development project delivery, ensuring expectations are managed and customer value achieved.
- Responsible for eliciting case studies from Customers that can be used to explain Panet PA and its benefits to new prospects.
- Accountable for building out the Customer onboarding process, for ensuring it delights and is both seamless and scalable.
- Accountable for generating high quality training materials and training sessions that are professional and accessible.
- Accountable for carefully managing customers satisfaction and ensuring this results in license renewal year on year and that upselling opportunities are maximised.
- Line management, training and mentoring of the Customer Success team.
Ideally you will be proficient in the following:
- Building long-lasting customer relationships in the Public Sector.
- Public Sector Procurement portals.
- Public Sector Reporting requirements.
- Feeding requirements into an evolving software platform.
What we offer you:
- Remote working with full flexibility.
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit.
- Pension contributions.
- A discretionary equity-based incentive plan.
- An employee referral program.
- Cycle scheme
- Full Address London
- Salary Offers £25K to £29K per annum
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5