We’re looking for a busy efficient mind to join our Client’s Law Firm and assist with meeting some of the challenges facing the the legal industry.
The position will be cross functional – in several departments. Mainly working in IT and the Business Support Team
You will have an eye for detail and an inquisitive streak. Much experience will be gained with a range of responsibilities with no two days looking the same – an unflappable disposition when confronted with the unexpected will be beneficial.
We will provide full training on admin, file management, telephone (technical) and general office work.
You Will Need To Demonstrate
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administration skills.
- A strong sense of personal ethics and integrity.
- That you enjoy interacting with colleagues, clients and external stakeholders.
- The ability to build working and client relationships
- Thrive working as part of a team.
- Flexible hours which may be an early start or late finish.
- A desire to develop.
- Full training provided
- Client care training provided
- 30 days holiday
- Basis pay rate
- Online interview & onboarding
- Ability to gel with others
- Full Address London
- Salary Offers £20k - £24k per annum
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10