Client is seeking an experienced CRM / Email Marketing Manager for a client who will work alongside the Head of Digital Marketing to drive customer conversion and retention via email marketing, content and social media.
This role will require deep expertise in email campaign optimization and customer database analysis. If successful, the CRM Manager will meaningfully contribute to the growth of Training by increasing conversion of new student leads and improving customer lifetime value through ongoing retention efforts. This key role will see you as the internal expert of the CRM platform and an email and content marketing virtuoso. You will understand who our customers are and support creating content and activating it in a way that our customers keep engaged with the brand.
- Scope, build, deploy and measure multiple campaigns, journeys and workflows in our CRM across email and social media.
- Support the content marketing calendar and define content requirements in collaboration with the Head of Digital Marketing, product and design.
- Optimize email templates and campaigns based on repeated A/B testing and best practice.
- Recommend exciting new ways to reach and engage our base, developing test strategies around those opportunities.
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing and tech team to optimize onsite conversion and email lead capture.
- Use consumer insights to provide the right offers at the right times, and offer the right content to the right people to drive repeat course bookings.
- Evaluate CRM and ESP platforms and configure the best solution for the business needs
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications
- Job Specific Competencies
- Very strong commercial acumen and knowledge of how CRM activity drives and affects the wider business.
- Proven ability to use analytics and run A/B tests to improve performance
- Strong background driving customer re-engagement and retention
- Copywriting experience essential
- Technologically savvy and able to adapt to new tools and platforms
- Ability to adapt to both strategic and hands-on requirements
- Strong business acumen and able to focus on both creative innovation and commercial success
- 4 years experience with email marketing campaigns and automation
- Experience building programs that have shown demonstrable growth in customer repeat purchases
- Experience constructing and running A/B testing within CRM, showing improvements on the bottom line
- Highly numerate and analytical, with experience working with customer data, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms.
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation tools (such as Hubspot, Klayvio, salesforce, dotmailer)
Proficiency in HTML and CSS is a plus
- A background or interest in education, learning, fintech, technology is a plus
- Flexible working hours
- A real entrepreneurial environment and opportunity to make a tangible difference in the world
- Full Address London
- Salary Offers £26K to £30K per annum
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5