We are currently seeking Executive Assistant to a Partner of an accountancy firm.
The role will provide secretarial and administrative support to a global executive.
- Calendar/Diary management – all aspects of exec calendar entries efficiently
- Outlook – Create, send, and respond to high-level internal and external email correspondence in impacting and effective fashion
- Meeting management – promptly prioritise and coordinate meeting requests in line with business objectives /demands both internal and external; proactively highlighting urgent issues/tasks
- Letters / emails and communicating with senior colleagues and clients
- Positive relationships with support staff
- Meeting minutes – attendance, documenting and distribution
- Events management – arrange offsite meeting reservations or other stakeholder activities (internal and external), including negotiation of costs and management of logistics and venues
- Responsible for all travel arrangements, including changes, cancellations, upgrades, visa requirements and travel memberships etc.
- Expenses – Process, submit, monitor, and troubleshoot executive expense reporting
- External clients – support client activities. Liaise with both client and prospect C-level contacts and support staff to secure meetings and coordinate
- Confidential secretary duties (including handling sensitive information and deal proposal information etc.)
- Liaise with clients when necessary
- Flexible working time – early start or late finish
- French speaking and writing
- Operational assistance as required.
- Graduate of business admin / business management related
- French – min A Level standard
- Ability to work effectively with confidential information
- Client focused
- Confidence in decision making / minimal supervision
- Able to prioritise to deadlines
- Experience with accountancy practice or the finance sector
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Medium to high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & SharePoint
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills & problem-solving ability required
- Competence and maturity in managing business relationships and ability to interact with the business at all levels
- Ability to build effective relationships with Business and Corporate function stakeholders.
- Self-starter with strong organisational skills – ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, under time constraints and pressure
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt to and thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Quite Workspace in home
- Remote working when required.
- Full Address LONDON
- Salary Offers £28K to £33K per annum
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5